Non-profit organizations want systems that works. You want technology resources you can depend on, and you want to know you are getting expert advice. When it comes to finding the biggest-bang for a non-profit’s buck, non-profits are turning to Encompass for our professional expertise, and advanced technology that turns your challenges into opportunities for growth and new funding.
Contact a sales rep at to speak with someone about your needs. We have considerable past performance and reference whom we have positively affected their ability to execute their missions.
IT Support for Non-Profit Organizations include:
We have compiled a list below to help you determine if IT as a Service (ITaaS) is a good fit for your nonprofit organization:
- Growth of your data is increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- Number of sites, devices, systems and users is increasing
- As everything is growing so is your ability to manage risk, security and compliance
- Finance wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
- You are just spending more time and effort on IT issues